From
Negative Space Design LTD
West Down Farm, Corton Denham
Sherborne, Dorset DT9 4LG
GB
To
UNUMPLUS LIMITED
7 Albert Buildings,
49 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4N 4SA
GB
Date
04/08/2021
Invoice Number
12136
Invoice Due
04/09/2021
Invoice Total
£4,150.00
Balance
£4,150.00
  1. Task
    Rate
    Qty
    Amount

    Pre Production | Administration & Creative – scheduling, crew logistics, kit hire, developent concept, shot lists, references/source materials

    £350
    0.5
    £175
  2. Production | DOP/Videographer for shoot, Kien Thompson

    £500
    1
    £500
  3. Production | On screen talent for shoot, TBC

    £250
    1
    £250
  4. Production | Kit hire – 2 x 4k cameras, lenses, action cam/underwater rig, gimbals, audio, lighting etc.

    £550
    1
    £550
  5. Production | Photography

    £450
    1
    £450
  6. Post Production | Editing – 16×9 ~30sec

    £350
    2
    £700
  7. Post Production | Editing – 1×1/5×4 ~15sec

    £350
    1
    £350
  8. Post Production | Editing – Photography ~30 high-res digital stills

    £350
    1.5
    £525
  9. Post Production | Colour grading, intro/outro cards, VFX/GFX & animations

    £350
    1
    £350
  10. Post Production | Audio stingers, sound design, intro/outro, backing music (inc. licensing)

    £300
    1
    £300
Subtotal £4,150.00
Total £4,150.00

Notes

NAME Negative Space Design LTD
BANK Barclays
SORT 20-45-45
ACCOUNT 13171574

Terms

  • Includes 2 rounds of feedback. Additional rounds of feedback will be charged at a minimum of £250 per round.
  • 25% deposit to be paid to secure shoot. Remaining 75% to be paid within 30 days of project completion.
Status Update
04/08/2021 @ 15:05

Status changed: Pending to Draft.

Status Update
04/08/2021 @ 15:05

Status changed: Draft to Pending.

Updated
04/08/2021 @ 15:06

Invoice updated by Kien Thompson.

Updated
04/08/2021 @ 16:07

Invoice updated by Kien Thompson.

Updated
05/08/2021 @ 17:40

Invoice updated by Kien Thompson.